Friday, September 15, 2006

Time flies.
Everything's changed.
So did ___
Oh what the heck.

Had the last lessons of Aikido yesterday.
So sad
Im gonna miss loads of people there.
Esp the instructors.

Had our test.
We all had to perform 4 moves.
It was super funny.
I cant stop laughing throughout the whole test.
There's one guy,
who's pants dropped.
The pants dropper guy huh?
Ha ha ha ha

Took some photos after the lessons :D

Yay! Say it with me!
Aikido rocks! :D

*Prouds* xD

The wonderful instructors!
From left to right, Felix, Grace, Jingjing & the pro-est guy in Aikido, Phillip!
:D :D :D

Went to the computer lab today to finish up our task analysis & research.
But we had to take another F&N test.
Again.
Blame it on myself,
I didnt read up on soya beans.
Ha ha ha ha.

Damn funny la.
I on-ed a MCR's song when Faizal wasnt around.
People got shocked & thought that they were hearing something.
Funny people :D

The masked monster! YZ!

Mdm Chang wasnt feeling well today.
So she left the class early.
Yay! Free period!
GET WELL SOON MDM CHANG! (:

YL msged me in class today.
& the best thing is, she's jsut sitting behind me.
HA HA HA.
But this is the first time I msged others using the Chinese language.
Damn cool la xD

Carried the heavy boxes of mineral water.
We got caught in the rain,
only to find out that the family centre was locked.
So we ran back & waited till it was 1430.
Ran back to the centre, in the rain again.
Went up to the teacher's room.
After that Mrs Loh wanted us to put it in the office.
All that running for nothing.
Tsk.

Saw Mrs Yeo whilst waiting for the lift.
Saw her carrying flowers, cards & stuffs.
Then we realised that it was her birthday today!
So Ade, PF, YL, jie & me sang a birthday song to her.
She was so damn touched la.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS YEO! :D

(:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Happy people :D

OH YES!
I forgot to upload this magnicifient picture :D

Before!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
After!
I love you Alibaba
<3

No comments: